Accounting – Administration – Bookkeeping
A business needs a good accounts system, which at the end of the year will serve as the basis for the Dutch annual corporate income tax return. If the Dutch Tax Authorities decide to pay your company a visit, they will certainly want to see the accounts, which must be in perfect order and, among other things, invoices must meet the requirements.
As part of Borrie Accountants, we can offer you the services of Certified Accountants who will help you to minimize your risks.
What can we do for you?
- Bookkeeping (monthly or quarterly).
- Preparation of year-end statements (balance sheet, profit and loss account, explanatory notes).
- Filing (electronically) of periodic VAT returns.
- Completion of all forms you receive from the Tax Authorities and other governmental organisations (which are related to your business).
- Preparation of annual Dutch corporate income tax return for Dutch branch or Dutch limited liability companies.
- Answer all other questions you might have.
Please contact us for more information.