Tax advice and tax returns
Advice and returns
If you set up a business in the Netherlands, you will be confronted with a number of different taxes. Taxes you have to pay will most likely include Corporate Income Tax (CIT), Value Added Tax (VAT), Wage Tax and Personal Income Taxes. There are, however, also a number of other taxes that you may have to deal with depending on the business that is being set up. All these different taxes may have unforeseen and sometimes adverse consequences if the regulations are not sufficiently considered before setting up the business. We can help you minimize your tax risks and ascertain your tax position in the Netherlands.
What can we do for you?
- Provide you with a tailored outline of the tax system in the Netherlands
- Assist you with the tax structuring of the Dutch business in order to secure the optimal tax position in the Netherlands
- Assist you with the international tax structuring of the Dutch business in order to determine and secure optimal use of the extensive Dutch tax treaty network
- Assist you with the design and implementation of an at-arm’s-length transfer pricing policy
- Align and verify the international tax position with foreign tax advisors through our international alliances in the Alliott Group International network
- Discuss the activities with the (Dutch) Tax Authorities up front, in order to obtain advance certainty on the tax treatment in the Netherlands
- Assist you with the mandatory tax compliance resulting from the business activities engaged in
- Provide you with full- service financial and tax support in order to get you the most efficient tax position
Please contact us for more information.